SCHEDULE OF ALL UPCOMING
Intensive Restorative Teacher Training weekend
Join Valentine aka Yogi Movie Star in the weekend intensive Restorative Yoga Teacher Training!
This course will give you the tools to be able to teach Restorative Yoga Classes and Workshops. If you love Restorative Yoga and want to learn more, if you want to deepen your Restorative practice or teach yourself this is for you.
Valentine has been teaching & practicing Restorative Yoga for over 7 years all over the world. She has studied Restorative Yoga in Canada & the UK. Valentine's favourite Yoga is Restorative and she is passionate about sharing it with you.
What you will learn in this Course:
-What is Restorative Yoga?
- What is the difference between Restorative & Yin Yoga?
- How does Restorative Yoga Work?
- The Purpose of the Restorative Practice
- The History of Restorative Yoga
- All Restorative Yoga Poses
- Breath work for Restorative Yoga
- Adjustments & Hands on Assists
- Using Props: The How to
- Restorative Yoga & Injuries
-Restorative Yoga & Pregnancy
- Holding the Space for Restorative
- Voice & Confidence in the Classroom
- How to Teach a Class (Practice)
- Sequencing a Restorative Class
- Music for Restorative Yoga
- Theming a Restorative Class/ Workshop
- Restorative Yoga Business
You will leave this training feeling inspired and rested and ready to practice/teach Restorative Yoga. You will receive a manual and a certificate. This course is in the process of becoming Yoga Alliance Certified, it is not yet certified.
(POSTPONED UNTIL 2021)
In order to receive your Certificate you must attend all days.
Location Zurich TBA
This Course is in English